Are you interested in offering live courses or events related to spirituality or well-being? Do you have a curriculum that lends itself to an on-demand format (i.e. a combination of text, video recordings and/or audio recordings)? If so, please keep reading!
We are seeking to expand the number of on-demand courses, live online courses and events available on this website. Because our capacity is limited, we carefully screen all potential instructors and limit our offerings to material that will resonate deeply with our audience.
We are currently seeking submissions for the following priority topics:
- Guided meditation for healing
- Movement or breath work (yoga, dance)
- Overcoming grief and trauma
- Full moon / new moon / cacao ceremonies
Benefits for You
- Ewassa will promote and advertise your courses
- You receive 50% of all revenue from your course enrollment
- A full feature instructor page as that includes your photo, bio and links to your website
- Course enrollees are encouraged to contact you directly to book one-on-one appointments or follow up on course content
- The first step if you are interested in offering a class or event through this platform is to complete the submission form below.
- We will review your submission and respond by email within 5 business days to let you know whether your idea seems to be a good fit for our platform.
- If your proposed idea is a good fit at this time, we will schedule a call to talk through the terms and potential timeline.
- You’ll be asked to submit the first two lessons and a short introductory video to promote your class or event. We will provide feedback as needed.
- We sign a contract with the agreed-upon terms. After you have submitted all of the course materials or promo materials for your event, we publish them on our website.
- Your portion of the revenue generated by your course or event will be transferred to you no later than 10 days after the event. In the case of an on-demand course, we will send payments within 10 days of the close of each month.