We all have guides who look after us from the spirit realms. They may be loved ones who have recently passed on, ancestors from generations past, angels, or spirit guides who have come to help us fulfill our mission here on earth. Learning who our allies are and how to communicate with them can be life-changing. Our guides are always available to help us, if we ask and know how to listen.
- An overview of the domains of Spirit and how different guides tend to work
- Frequency and resonance between us and our guides, and how to refine your vibration
- Experience a variety of methods of connecting with spirit guides to find what works best for you
- How to open sacred space
- Journey to meet your guides and soul family
- Journey to meet the principal guide who will be with in the coming months and years
- Journey to meet an ancestor
- How to appropriately ask for help or advice
- How to hear without bias / distortion
- Ethics and limitations when working with spirit guides
About the Instructor
Liz Gomez, founder of Ewassa, will be teaching this course. After living in West Africa in her early twenties, Liz came to understand the important role that ancestors and guides can play in our lives. Her experiences in West Africa helped her begin to make sense of the spirit forms that she had been seeing since she was young. Soon after returning from West Africa Liz discovered the Brazilian spiritual tradition of Umbanda in 1998, and began her development and initiation as a medium of light guides through a temple based in Sao Paulo. As a temple coordinator she then held weekly healing ceremonies for her guides to work with members of the public. She maintains a close relationship with these guides of light to this day.
Liz has been working closely with her energy medicine clients’ spirit guides, who often appear during one-on-one sessions to offer guidance to the client and help with their energetic or emotional healing. It is those experiences that have inspired her to offer this course so that more people can develop a direct line of communication with their own guides and ancestors.