Get to Know Your Spirit Guides
September 12 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm MDT| $275
7-Week Course: Sept 12 – Oct 24
Each and every one of us have guides who look after us from the spirit realms. They may be loved ones who have recently passed on, ancestors from generations past, angels, or spirit guides who have come to help us fulfill our “mission” here on earth.
Learning who our allies are and how to communicate with them is both fun and enlightening. Our guides are always available to help us, if we ask and know how to listen.
This is a live, seven-week class, that will meet via Zoom every Sunday from 4-6pm Mountain Time. Class will begin on the new moon on Sunday, Sept 12th and the last class will be held on Sunday, Oct 24th.
In addition to the teachings and discussions during the live two-hour class, we will also provide at-home exercises and “homework” for each week in order to develop your perception and deepen your relationship to your guides. Please plan to dedicate about 30 minutes a day during the 7-week class to practice what you’ll be learning.
To support the “homework” portion of the class there will be an online interface to access class materials as well as an online group for those who would like to ask questions or share experiences throughout the seven weeks. All live classes will be recorded in case someone is unable to attend or wishes to review what was discussed during class.
- An overview of the domains of Spirit and how different guides tend to work
- Frequency and resonance between us and our guides, and how to refine your vibration and find your highest frequency
- Experience a variety of methods of connecting with spirit guides to find what works best for you (drumming, dance, meditation, journeying, journalling, nature offerings, music, song)
- How to open sacred space and clear your energy field
- Journey to meet your guides
- Journey to meet your healed ancestors
- Journey to understand the unique specialties of your guides
- How to appropriately ask for help or advice
- How to hear without bias / distortion
- Ethics and limitations when working with spirit guides
About the Instructor
Liz Gomez, founder of Ewassa, will be teaching this course. After living in West Africa in her early twenties, Liz came to understand the important role that ancestors and guides can play in our lives. Her experiences in West Africa helped her begin to make sense of the spirit forms that she had been seeing since she was young. Soon after returning from West Africa Liz discovered the Brazilian spiritual tradition of Umbanda in 1998, and began her development and initiation as a medium of light guides through a temple based in Sao Paulo. As a temple coordinator she then held weekly healing ceremonies for her guides to work with members of the public. She maintains a close relationship with these guides of light to this day.
Liz now works closely with her clients’ spirit guides, who often appear during one-on-one shamanic energy medicine sessions to offer guidance to the client and help with their energetic or emotional healing. It is those experiences that have inspired her to offer this course so that more people can develop a direct line of communication with their own guides and ancestors.